During times of uncertainty…Entrepreneurs rise to success..Keep safe.
Our TechLaunch team of experienced entrepreneurs and investors are available for Virtual Office Hours. This program is targeted to those who want to sharpen their skill sets through FREE, one-on-one coaching. Our purpose is to help you get to the next growth objective.
Here’s How it Will Work:
1. Every Week we’ll send out a short list of available mentors along with a reminder to schedule your office hour (45 minutes).
2. See if you meet the qualifications listed below.
3. Review each Mentor’s expertise/interest to see how they can help you.
4. Connect with them directly through LinkedIn to set up a 45 minute time slot.
5. Enjoy the mentoring and connection.
See If You Qualify:
1. Team with experience, and
2. Pilot activities in motion, and
3. Business Plan in form of an Investor Pitch Deck, and
4. Need mentoring to achieve next growth phase.
Choose the Mentor who best fits your needs from the list below and connect with them directly via LinkedIn to arrange a 45 minute virtual office hour.
Cristian Ossa – Call 732-548-5400 – Entrepreneur, Angel investor, small Bus Dev, Operations, Technology, Enterprise S/W and Contracts. Developed over 20 Windows and internet based Apps for CRM, Fulfillment, ERP, Logistics and E-commerce systems.
Jonathan Hakakian Sound-Board Venture Fund – Early stage fund focused on entrepreneurs outside of the primary startup markets. Interests & expertise – fundraising strategy, strategic planning, hardware/IOT, real estate tech, SaaS.
Mario Casabona – Serial entrepreneur, Angel investor, Business advisor, Investor Strategy, Startup builder and Connector.
Peter Kestenbaum – Angel investor, Advises and Assists tech firms in developing and executing their scaling strategies and building presentations for the investment community.
Robin Bear – Drives clarity around issues of strategy and corporate value. Areas of expertise include market strategy, branding, milestone monitoring, and go to market planning in FinTech, SaaS, MedTech, and B2B industrial/manufacturing markets.
Scott Barnett – Entrepreneurial sales and marketing leader creating value by blending customer development and Lean Startup skills with a deep understanding of technology and operations. Sales Leader, COO, Startups, Enterprise Software, SaaS, and Sales Strategies.